I’m Keirsten Caird, the newest associate at The Morpheus Clinic for Hypnosis. My interest in hypnosis developed around five years ago, while researching tools and techniques for self-development.
After using self-hypnosis to change my eating and exercise habits and losing over 25 pounds, I quickly realized the potential that hypnosis has to help people. Subsequently I decided to take Luke Chao’s course in hypnosis, guided by my passion to help people make real and lasting change in their everyday lives.
I have now successfully completed the NGH certification course, and hold the title of Consulting Hypnotist. I continue to study and master tools and techniques in order to become a better hypnotherapist, to provide more value to my clients.
As your hypnotherapist, I am commitment to a high quality standard, and can guarantee the following:
- Your results are my priority. I will use all of my knowledge, skills, and tools to achieve a noticeable difference in the way you think, feel, and act within the first session (while deeper or lasting results usually require more than one session).
- I will personalize your session based on your individual needs, without the use of scripts. Each client is different and there is no one size fits all in hypnotherapy.
- I respect your time. I will do my best to maximize the amount of time that you experience hypnosis to maximize the results that you can expect, as well as minimize the number of sessions you will need in order to resolve your issue.
- I will only use experience-based, empirical methods. I will never play up the mysticism of hypnosis.
- I will asses your needs before taking you on as a client. After the initial free consultation, I will provide honest feedback so that you can make an informed decision before proceeding with hypnotherapy.
- I believe in complete satisfaction. This is why I stand by the generous refund policy that has been offered at Morpheus since it’s inception.