As an athlete, you know the importance of training your body, strengthening your muscles and improving your technique. Your mind requires the same kind of attention: your brain, like your body, needs to be trained and strengthened for you to become successful. A great athlete’s mind is on the ball. Tiger Woods knows this, and so do Jack Nicklaus, Jimmy Connors and Olympic gold medallist Steve Hooker. Training the mind is what has put them at the top of their game. Tiger even credits the control he has over his mind as his biggest asset in golf. You too can harness the focus, energy and power that all great athletes use to build a winning mindset, and take your game to the next level.
Visualization: The Secret to Sports Success
Imagine knowing exactly how you’re going to play a game, visualizing it over and over again to ensure victory. This is the secret that professional athletes have been using for decades. They mentally rehearse their winning play repeatedly, until it’s all that they know how to do. They do not worry or even think about fumbling or making mistakes; they focus solely on success, and what exactly each muscle is going to do. It is this unyielding focus and determination that makes the difference. The goal behind enhancing sports performance is to have the subconscious mind filled with ideas of success, victory and positivity. Your subconscious must be extremely focused in order to effectively communicate to your body how to act, react, and move in ways that will help you achieve your goals. A more focused mind will allow you to tap into your natural, under-utilized supply of power and drive so that you can perform at your very best.
We Can Help You Train Your Subconscious Mind
The Morpheus Clinic for Hypnosis uses a variety of advanced hypnotic techniques to uncover and obliterate any barriers that are keeping you from reaching your full potential.
Every human being has both a conscious mind and a subconscious mind. The difference between the two is that a) the subconscious mind is, by definition, out of the reach of conscious awareness, and b) our conscious mind uses reason while the subconscious is governed by emotion.
By bypassing the conscious mind and speaking to the subconscious mind, hypnosis helps you overcome fears, doubts and distractions so that you can get “in the zone” and stay there.
Be the Best Athlete You Can Be—Enhance Your Game in the Sport You Love!
With hypnotherapy you can utilize the same techniques as the pro athletes, and amaze yourself with how much you improve once your mind embraces a winner’s mentality. Hypnotic techniques and visualizations will allow you to take full advantage of your unconscious mind, resulting in your best sports performance. You’ll rehearse that winning play and become so familiar with what you need to do to win, that you’ll single-mindedly pursue that goal until you’ve achieved nothing but complete satisfaction with yourself and your new and improved technique. Athletes train hard to achieve their success, yet few of them realize their full potential. Give yourself the competitive edge and use hypnosis to take yourself—and your game—to the next level.
Discover How Hypnosis Can Fix Your “Inner Game”
If you’re serious about change, the next step is to call us at 416-556-4068 (in Toronto) or 1-888-HYPNO-24 (toll-free in the U.S. and Canada) to schedule a free initial consultation at our office in downtown Toronto (when open) or through videoconferencing anywhere in the world. This complimentary one-hour meeting allows you to:
- Get the information that you need about how hypnosis works, what makes us different, and how we’re able to help you.
- Do a standardized suggestibility assessment, so that we can objectively predict how well hypnosis will work for you.
- Talk to us about your specific case.
- Optionally experience a short hypnosis session, in our hypnosis chair, so that you can experience relaxation benefits immediately.
- Book a session with one of our practitioners while you’re here, or request a written treatment plan with a fee estimate.
- Take home a copy of The Skeptic’s Guide to Hypnosis, written by Luke Chao, founder of this centre. It’s a short read that describes his unique perspectives on hypnosis, 15 years after receiving certification.
If you have a hard time coming into downtown Toronto, completing our online consultation and requesting a custom treatment plan is the best way to start. Otherwise, complete the form below and we’ll get back to you with our next availabilities:
* Our hypnosis services are not medical care, psychotherapy or psychological advice. Best-case results described on this site, including testimonials, represent the outcome of an ideal client. Your results might be different, and will depend on your hypnotic suggestibility, motivation to change, past history, and many other factors that are not in our control.