We are hiring! If you’re looking to start or continue a career that makes a difference and helps people to live healthier lives, working at The Morpheus Clinic for Hypnosis could be right for you.
We’re a small but well-established practice in the wellness field, and we are expanding post-pandemic. Currently we are looking for a part-time client care and office assistant to support our practitioner(s) in responsibilities such as:
- Being the first point of contact for new clients
- Consistent followup to maintain client relationships
- Diligent record-keeping for scheduling and payments
- Basic audio, video and content editing
- Posting regularly on social media, primarily YouTube and TikTok
- Keeping the office clean and tidy
- Other office- or marketing-related tasks that might arise
All necessary training will be provided, as we are accustomed to developing entry-level talent. In a very small company like ours, you will perform many roles: In one role, you will perform new client intakes and orientations. In another, you will help our practitioner(s) with routine tasks that help them to work more smoothly. In another, you’ll work independently to help the company build its online presence during slower periods. If you enjoy staying busy with a variety of tasks, you will perform well in this position.
The ideal candidate is:
- An excellent communicator
- Relationship-oriented, empathic and helpful
- Comfortable learning new technology
- Familiar with mental health and wellness
- Able to work independently without supervision
- A reasonably proficient touch-typist
This part time position will be on Fridays, Saturdays and occasionally Sundays. Normally these hours would be spent at our downtown Toronto office. We are offering wages of $17 to $20 per hour.
Experience in health care, customer service or as an office/executive assistant is beneficial, but not necessary if you’re a quick learner. This would be a perfect job for a recent graduate who’s looking for meaningful, rewarding work and who wants to find a company to grow with long-term at the same time that we are rebuilding our practice post-pandemic.
To apply for the position, please send your resume along with either a thoughtful cover letter or message that helps us understand why you’re a good fit for the role, to [email protected] (addressed to Luke). Because we’re looking for a good thinker and communicator, not necessarily a candidate with experience in the field, your cover letter will count just as much as your resume.
Thank you, and good luck!
Luke founded The Morpheus Clinic for Hypnosis in 2006 after receiving an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Toronto. His approach is client- and solution-focused, brief and humanistic. You can learn more about his life philosophy through the social media links below.