Per the provincial announcement, on May 19, 2020 our physical office will reopen at the same time that we’re offering online sessions. Appointment slots will be limited because of our reduced staff and the need for regular disinfection.
To ensure your safety, we have implemented these measures:
- We are scheduling at least 30 minutes between each client to allow for physical distancing and disinfection.
- We will disinfect surfaces touched by a client, particularly the hypnosis chair, with 70% isopropyl alcohol or undiluted Lysol®, between each appointment.
- The hypnosis chair will be positioned so that you are 2 meters away from your hypnotist during the session.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and engaging in regular hand-washing.
- Our staff members will be continually self-monitoring for Covid-19 symptoms.
We ask you, as a client, to follow these measures:
- If you have privacy at home, we strongly recommend doing our self-directed consultation or scheduling an initial consultation online. Videoconferencing is a “good enough” solution for a simple conversation.
- Please wear a face mask inside our office.
- We have hand sanitizer available when you enter.
- We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes early, so that you do not have to be waiting long.
- Please respect the physical barriers that we have put up.
- If you develop a cough or fever, please ask us to switch your appointment to an online session, or call to reschedule your session. We do not enforce our cancellation policy for illness-related cancellations.
- Please note that the washrooms in our building are not under our maintenance, and are not cleaned as regularly as our office suite.
- We will be accepting all of our usual payment methods, as well as Interac e-transfer as a contactless payment method.
If you need to reduce your risk of exposure even further, tele-hypnosis is your best option. We look forward to working with you again.