Last updated April 5, 2022.
In addition to online sessions, our office is open for in-person sessions in downtown Toronto. If you have privacy in your home and a stable Internet connection, our online sessions are nearly as good, since we use a number of technologies to transmit higher-quality audio than the typical video call. However, we understand that many of our clients prefer to visit a physical office, and this option remains available even as the world recovers from the Covid-19 pandemic.
To ensure your health and safety, we have implemented these measures for in-office sessions:
- We are scheduling at least 30 minutes between each client to allow for physical distancing and disinfection.
- We regularly disinfect surfaces touched by client, including the hypnosis chair, with 70% isopropyl alcohol or another virucidal disinfectant.
- The hypnosis chair will be positioned so that your face is at least 2 meters away from your hypnotist during the session.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and engaging in regular hand-washing.
- Our staff members will be continually self-monitoring for Covid-19 symptoms and undergoing testing if any symptoms present.
- We are vaccinated and boosted.
- We do not enforce our cancellation policy for illness-related cancellations.
We ask you, as a client, to follow these measures:
- Please consider wearing a mask. The province no longer requires you to wear a mask and we consider it to be a matter of personal choice, but if you are comfortable wearing a mask, it means that we don’t have to start worrying if you cough in the middle of your session.
- Please consider washing your hands or using hand sanitizer before entering our office. The washrooms are further into the building on our floor, through the door labelled “Suites 101-105.”
- We ask that you do not arrive more than 10 minutes early, so that you do not have to be waiting long.
- Please respect the physical barriers that we have put up.
- If you develop a cough, fever or any other symptoms of Covid-19, please ask us to switch your appointment to an online session, or call to reschedule your session. There will not be a penalty for illness-related cancellations.
- Please note that the stairway, hallway and washrooms in our building are not under our maintenance, and are not cleaned as regularly as our office suite.
- We accept credit and debit card transactions, as well as Interac e-transfer as a contactless payment method. We recommend avoiding physical cash if possible.
If you need to reduce your risk of exposure even further, tele-hypnosis is your best option. We have operated from the same physical location since 2006 and we are not considering closing our office or switching to an online-only practice. We look forward to working with you again.